Trade Portal FAQs
HEMA MAPS FAQ’S
As part of our relaunch of our inventory management system and Trade Portal, we are committed to ensuring that we can make buying and selling our products so much easier. We understand you may have some questions regarding the range of Hema Maps products, how to order, invoicing and merchandising so we have tried to provide some answers on these topics.
To access the Trade Portal, go to: https://hemamaps.dearportal.com/
Below are some frequently asked questions we have encountered from our retail partners so far. We have endeavored to our answer these questions as best we can to help solve these common questions:
Q. What is the functionality of the new Trade Portal?
- This new Trade Portal is dedicated to our B2B customers. We’ve simplified the interface to make the ordering process for GPS units, maps, and books more straightforward. The new portal means you’ll be able to:
- Access your exclusive wholesale prices and special B2B offers by using the portal
- Place orders within a few clicks
- Manage bulk or recurring orders simply and easily. These can be done in a number of ways including; favourite products, re-loading and re-ordering a past order or uploading your order via CSV file
- Add and edit multiple addresses that are tied to your account
- Access your Favourites list, Saved Carts between sessions, and Order History
- Access and download your previous orders and invoices.
Q. How do I reset my password?
- To change any of your account details, including your password, navigate to the drop-down menu, called My Account, in the top right-hand corner of the home screen.
Q. Who can help me use the Trade Portal?
- Your local Sales and Partnership Manager will be your first port of call or you can contact our Customer Service team (07 3340 0000) who are always happy to talk you through the Trade Portal. Many questions can be answered with a quick phone call. We are happy to help and make the ordering process as easy as possible.
Q. Can l get a product catalogue?
- Yes, you can! This is available through the "My Account" section of the Trade Portal under Price Lists. Price lists are broken down into a number of subcategories for ease of use and can be created in a number of formats for you to download and print out.
Q. What is the quick order function in "My Account"
- The quick order function allows you to upload a CSV file directly and to create an order. To do this, first, download the order form from https://hemamaps.dearportal.com/Order/QuickOrder. To upload, you simply need to complete the following details for your order: Product Code, Product Name and Quantity, save the file as a CSV and finally upload it! This will speed up the process of ordering bulk orders or standard product orders.
Q. I can't Find the product l am looking for?
- This may mean we are out of stock of that product line or its not in the section you thought it might be. Try using the search bar at the top of the Trade Portal to find your product. In the event it is out of stock, unfortunately for products that we are unable to supply are removed from visibility in the B2B Portal, primarily to avoid errors in invoicing. Please contact your Sales and Partnership manager or our Customer Services team who will happily provide you an update on stock availability.
Q. Can l create a list of Favourite lines?
- Yes, you can! As you browse through the product lines, you may have noticed a small star on the top right-hand corner of the product image. By clicking this star the product is added to your "My Favourites" tab at the top of the page. From this tab, you can select these items to be added to your cart for you to manage your order as normal.
Q. Can l re-order the same order?
- Yes, you can! Through the "My Account" tab find the order you have previously completed open and select "Re-Order".
Q. Can l see orders that l have placed previously?
- Yes, you can! Click on "My Account" at the top of the page and then select "Previous Orders". This displays all orders placed ordered from the most recent order. Through this screen, you can also get an idea of the status of order fulfillment.
Q. Can l do Back-Orders?
- Unfortunately, at this stage, we are unable to take Back-Orders except for when we are doing a major product release where we will allow pre-orders. Please contact your Hema Sales and Partnership Manager in your state to help you with any specific requests on products - both new and existing.
Q. I notice there are different package deals through the Hema Maps website (www.hemamaps.com)?
- This is our direct to retail customer (B2C) portal. These bundles are available at a retail price only and are not available for wholesale purchase however we do try to support these bulk packages to ensure our retail partners can offer competitive pricing. If you are looking at a bulk buy, please contact your Hema Sales and Partnership Manager.
Q. I want to arrange a "Bulk Buy"?
- We are happy to discuss your needs at any time. Feel free to contact your Hema Sales and Partnership Manager who can review this opportunity for you.
Q. I want a product, but it doesn't seem that Hema Maps range it?
- If the product is out of stock, the item is not visible on the B2B Trade Portal but you will see it listed as ‘out of stock’ on our Hema website (www.hemamaps.com.au). If however, the product doesn't appear to be ranged, we are always happy to hear your feedback. Please contact your Hema Sales and Partnership Manager directly to provide these ideas.
Q. Can l reprint my invoices?
- Yes, you can! When looking at previous orders you can click directly on the link on the right-hand side of the order. This creates a PDF copy of the invoice.
Q. Who can help with Invoice and Account questions?
- The best point of contact is our customer service team based in Queensland. Our office is attended during business hours and available on (07) 3340-0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. I am trying to track down information on an outstanding order?
- When orders are despatched you will receive a "Freight Despatch Notification" which will contain details of your consignment and the "Connote Number". To track your order, click on the link to the relevant carrier (generally either www.toll.com.au or www.tnt.com.au) and enter the connote number for live tracking of your consignment. For further information, feel free to contact our Customer Service team on (07) 3340-0000 or email email@example.com.
Q. Can l order Map Display stand?
- Yes, we do have Map display stands available as well as Counter Guidebook display stands that are great for selling fast moving impulse lines. Please contact your Hema Sales and Partnership Manager who can discuss price and facilitate placing an order for you.
Q. I don't know what maps to sell, who can help me?
- Our map range can be daunting and it is important to carry the right range and at the right time to maximise your sales opportunity. Your Hema Sales and Partnership Manager is able to support you in developing a specific range to your customer base and location.
Q. What is the Emprise Group and why have the "Hema Maps" email contacts changed?
- Emprise Group Holdings (Emprise) was established in July 2018 following the merger of the Hema Maps and Adventures Group businesses. The Emprise business has a rich history in content production, both magazine and book publishing, plus proven capability in delivering high-value digital products including GPS hardware, online marketplaces and digital apps. Our brands date back almost 50 years and include the market-leading brands Hema Maps, Caravan World, Camper, Outdoor and Trade-A-Boat. The Emprise team is made up of over 50 talented individuals, who when not travelling to remote parts of Australia, reside in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth.
Our team is here to support you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our team on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback around the Portal!